Improving the decentralization and governance of $META holders.
Meta Vote is a community-based Voting Platform for:
- Projects Fundraising on Meta Yield, and
- Supporting Validators in Meta Staking Vote.
It is a platform designed to acquire Voting Power to support projects in Meta Yield and to delegate NEAR Tokens to validators in Meta Staking Vote.
You can access Meta Vote directly from its link https://metavote.app/ or:
- 1.Lock your $META tokens
- 2.Get voting power
- 3.Vote on projects in Meta Yield or Vote supporting Validators.
In order to be able to vote for projects or Validators, you must obtain Voting Power and it is very simple. The way to get it is by locking your $META tokens.
- 1.Click on the button title + Add Voting Power
- 2.Enter the amount of $META tokens you want to lock.
- 3.Select the period you wish to “unlock” your tokens with the slider. This is the Unlock time for your $META tokens.
The minimum amount of time your $META can be locked for is 30 days, and up to 300 days. The longer your $META is locked, the more voting power you have for each $META token locked.
After selecting your lock period, click on the lock button and approve the transaction through NEAR wallet – and then you are ready to vote!
- 1.Use voting power to vote for desired projects or support Validators.
- 1.Meta Yield: You can then use the vote now button on any project and back them with your tokens. Additionally, you don’t have to spend all your tokens on one project, you can back multiple!
- 2.Meta Staking Vote: You can now vote directly the validator of your choice. Just click on the “vote” buttonof the validator of your choice, or select the validator you want to support, read all information regarding to this validator and vote for it. You can support multiple validators, not just one.
MULTIPLIER = 1 + (4 * (days - MIN_LOCK_DAYS) / (MAX_LOCK_DAYS - MIN_LOCK_DAYS))
In the upper right-hand corner of the Meta Vote app, click “Get More $META” -
. This link to Ref Finance, to swap NEAR tokens or other NEAR native assets for $META tokens.
Also, you can get $META tokens on any DEFI platforms of the NEAR ecosystem.
The Lock stage is the one that allows you to vote on projects. $META tokens are locked and users can vote, unvote for projects or validators at any time. There is no time limit for this stage. Voting power will be available as long as $META tokens are locked.
Once the project voting campaign is over or the user wants to end the support to a validator, can start the Unlock period. By pressing the "Start Unlock" button in the desired lock position, the unlock time begins to run, which corresponds to the time set by adding voting powers.
It should be noted that an unlock stage can only be started if there is enough voting power available. If there is voting power in use and it is not enough to unlock a full position, it will not be able to start the unlock period.
Important: the Unlock period does not start automatically, it must be manually started by the user.
Once the Unlock time is over, $META tokens can be withdraw.
Important: the withdrawal of $META tokens must be done manually by the user.